Sunday, May 16, 2004

Iran more secure than USA: Asefi

Iran moresecure than USA: Asefi:

I have to agree that Iran is extremely secure for American nationals. I got back just over two weeks ago and I was treated with respect by everyone I met. I had no worries over wearing clothing that identified me as an American. If anything it made the average people more friendly. A Jewish American friend and his wife stayed two weeks longer than I did and toured the country extensively and they were treated royally. I definitely felt safer in Iran then I did in a recent stay in Memphis Tennessee. Not only safe but people in Iran were much friendlier then people in Memphis. JBOC


"Tehran, May 16, IRNA -- Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi said here Sunday that Iran is surely more secure than the United
States even for American nationals.
Asefi made the remarks during his weekly press briefing in response to a report by the US government claiming Iran is insecure for American citizens. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home